Our implementation Services encompass the full breadth of our ability to provide clients with on-time and on-budget solutions that provide a rapid return on their J.D. Edwards' investment. ekin Systems, Inc. services continue to evolve in these primary areas:
- Application and Systems Development
- Interoperability, Collaboration and Integration
- e-Business Solutions Development
- CNC Services
- User Training and Knowledge Transfer
Our expert consultants possess an impressive knowledge and complete understanding of J.D. Edwards' solutions implementation.
- An average of 10 years of industry and vertical experience.
- An average of 3 years of J.D. Edwards' experience.
- An average of 2 years of web and e-business development.
- An average of 10 years of software development experience.
- Many with professional designations, certifications, or advanced degrees.
ekin Systems, Inc. provides applications consulting services with a dedicated team of professionals. Our applications consulting team combines a wealth of experience and resources to reduce the risks involved with software selection and implementation.
Our team of applications consultants offers World Software™ and One World™ Xe implementation expertise in the entire major J.D. Edwards' suites, including:
- Financial – General Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Financial Modeling and Budgeting, Fixed Assets, Cash Basis Accounting, Multi-Currency Processing, and Time Accounting.
- Distribution/Logistics – Forecasting, Requirements Planning, Enterprise Facilities Planning, Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Procurement, Work Order Management, Inventory Management, Bulk Stock Management, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, Equipment Management, Job Costing, and Service Billing.
- Manufacturing – Configuration Management, Product Data Management, Capacity Planning, Shop Floor Management, and Advanced Maintenance Management.
- HR/Payroll – User Defined Employee Profile, Skills Database, COBRA management, Job Description and Evaluations, Global Salary Increases, OSHA-Approved Reporting, A/P Voucher Creations, Retroactive Pay, Piece-Rate Processing, Canadian payroll, Cash Advances.
- Equipment Plant Management – Manual billing, Recurring Billing, Extraordinary Billing, Security Deposit Processing, Late Fee and Interest Calculation, Lease Information and Log Details, Critical Date Review, Online Vacancy Inquiry, Unit Status and Activity, Property Information.
ekin Systems, Inc.'s technical consulting team combines a wealth of experience and resources to reduce the risks involved with software selection and implementation. We offer technical services in both World Software™ and One World™ Xe including:
- e-Business Solutions
- Web Development
- Application and Systems Development
- New Installations and Upgrades
- Retrofits and Conversions
- Custom Modification
- Interoperability, Collaboration and Interfaces
- Report Writing
- Technical Training
- Technical Writing & User Documentation
Selective Outsourcing is a cost effective; hassle free way to obtain dedicated consulting services. eKin Systems, Inc. now offers Offsite software development using J.D. Edwards One World Standard functionality. This Process does not require any modifications to J. Edwards One World software or a need for 3rd Part Package. It is designed for Clients who need long term support to improve staffing, or for short-term project support to fill a temporary need without hiring new employees. Software development is a highly technical job. To develop software in-house requires time, skilled manpower, and expensive programs and equipment. Offsite development is a cost effective alternative to developing software in-house.
J.D.Edwards Offsite Development
eKin Systems, Inc. has developed a robust methodology that allows us to get projects off the floor swiftly and then proceed on a predictable, low risk path for high quality results. This methodology employs our rich portfolio of reusable components and our distributed development model to offer cost and time benefits to our customers. We already have a Offsite Infrastructure set up for this purpose.
The distributed development model is based on our tried and tested methodology that follows these steps:
- Initial Requirement Collection & sign Off
- Estimates on Time / Effort
- Offsite Team Formation
- Offsite Development
- Onsite Developed Code Distribution
- Onsite Testing
- Promotion to Subsequent Environments
JD Edwards World Software™ Support
While we are growing in our experiences with One World implementations, we have not forgotten the World customers and the value they bring to the business community. J.D. Edwards continues to support their World Software Clients and so do we. We have consultants who possess a rich World background. They have deep understanding of the AS/400 platform and its requirements. They present a wealth of information when it comes to upgrading the World software, Converting to One World solution, or co-existence.